The term ‘TVC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and our registered address is: James House, Waters Meeting Industrial Estate, Britannia Way, Bolton, BL2 2HH. The term ‘You’ refers to the user of our website.
• Content that is found on the pages of the website is intended to provide you with general information and use only and is subject to change without us providing notice.
• Making use of any of the information or materials shown on this website is entirely at your own risk and we will not be held liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any information, services or products available from our website meet your specific requirements.
• Material provided on this website contains material which is owned or licensed to us. This includes, but is not limited to the layout, design, appearance and graphics. Any type of reproduction other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms a part of these terms and conditions.
• Trademarks which are reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You are prohibited from creating a link to this website from another website or document without obtaining TVC’s prior written consent.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Should you need any further clarification on any of the above points then please contact us for further information.